Tuesday 21 July 2015

Renewable Landscape




Today's pictures are from last nights first outing with my new lens.  I was primarily interested in the wading birds along the seashore but it was getting late and the light was fading and I was impressed with the view out towards the horizon.

The first image shows the Flintshire coast and in the far distance the Great Orme.

In the second image my eye was drawn to what I thought was a seabird perched atop the wooden post but as you can see it is actually a small metal sculpture

The final picture shows part of the vast wind farm out in Liverpool Bay which stretches around the coast of North Wales. With the sun sending rays of late evening light through the clouds it looks quite impressive.

#Windfarm #RenewableEnergy #EveningLight #SurpriseSculpture #Flintshire

No comments:

Post a Comment