Friday 26 August 2022

Star Light





 This is another first for me, but something I will definitely try again, especially now the nights are darker for longer. I just have to hope for more clear skies.

This is a circular star trail (the second image is cropped to remove some of the distracting foreground) taken in the Forest of Bowland last night.

It is a stacked image using 135 individual  30 second exposures so in all this is a 70 minute exposure  which I shot over a 2 hour 20 minute time period.

Next time I will use a shorter period between shots and use a higher number of images to hopefully create even smoother more complete trails.

In the cropped image I have adjusted the colour density a little to bring out some of the colours that we would normally not see.


No comments:

Post a Comment