Friday 30 December 2022

It Won't be Long




 I have spent most of this morning looking through old folders for pictures to edit and I have generated a lot of work for myself so there is no chance i will be getting bored while the weather is rubbish and I don't have chance to get out with my camera. It is nice looking back at the older pictures as they bring back lots of memories, and after all that is why we take a lot of the pictures we do, to capture a moment and aid memory after time has passed.

I have shared a few brightly coloured floral pictures for today, these were taken in May at Erddig in North Wales and I thought that now the excitement of Christmas is passed and while it is cold and grey outside a little colour with the promise of things to come might be a lift that some people need. It won't be long until our gardens, parks and woodlands start to bring forth colour; snowdrops, crocus, cyclamen, daffodils and tulips. I look forward to getting outdoors much more to enjoy everything nature has to offer and the benefits that will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment