Thursday 31 March 2016

You Are Not Alone




A little further up the mountain than yesterday, here are some shots of Llyn Llydaw, it was about 6.55am when the first of these three pictures was taken. The top of Snowdon was still shrouded with clouds but the calm surface of the lake provides a nice reflection and I liked the way the three rocks in the foreground add a little extra interest.

The next two shots are facing in the opposite direction to the first.  I was enjoying being alone on the mountain and felt really inspired by the glow and the shafts of light streaming through the clouds. I then heard footsteps and noticed a jogger coming up the path around the shore of the lake. Can you spot her? She stopped to talk briefly before carrying on up the mountain. I was impressed by her energy but much preferred to take things at a slower pace, as I could really enjoy the light and scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment