Wednesday 20 April 2016

It's Bluebell Time



I really really love Bluebells. I have some very happy memories of walking in Bluebell woods in Kent with my parents many years ago and I love to see a massive spread when the flowers are in their prime. 

When I was at Ness Gardens recently there were only odd patches of them so I couldn't get a nice shot of a big spread so if that's what you like as well then have a look at this link which is a great picture of bluebells near Preston (and if you like that picture have a look at some of the other pictures of flowers by the same photographer, they're really very good).

For these shots I got right down to ground level and risked getting stung by the emerging nettles but it was worth the risk because I think they're great shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment