Monday 16 January 2017

World Heritage Site



A little while ago I was asked if I had any pictures of the Liverpool waterfront and I realised that I didn't so this weekend I went down to the riverside to practice getting some shots of the skyline. The sky was really overcast, it was very windy and it was bitterly cold so far from ideal conditions but I think the clouds make a dramatic backdrop.

The skyline along Liverpool's waterfront have changed dramatically over the past 20 yearsor so with the development of high rise hotels and apartments, the museum of Liverpool and the Open Eye Gallery, modern architecture contrasting with the elegance of the famous "three graces".

I will be going back to take more pictures another day, but hopefully when conditions are a bit brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment