Wednesday 21 November 2018

Colourful Burano




Today I have chosen two street scenes from the colourful island of Burano. 

It was still early in the morning when we arrived so many of the cafes were only just getting ready for business. A short while after the first shot was taken these tables were full of hungry locals enjoying a tasty lunch. Although it is such a colourful place I think this scene looks really good in black and white.

For the other pictures I have chosen the same scene but from slightly different angles and I have posted one in colour to richness of the gloriously painted shops and houses and one in black and white by way of contrast.

If you have followed my posts before you will know that I love black and white photography and I think from this selection you can see why although I think the warmth of the colour photo really adds something.

No comments:

Post a Comment