Monday 5 November 2018

Under Wolf River



So these are a couple of shots of the Wolf River Falls. It was an amazing spot and the falls are so impressive.  

I have included a person in the first image to give a sense of perspective and .  I also wanted to get a shot from behind the falls and I think this is pretty cool although with all of the spray it was impossible to get a really sharp image. I thought an umbrella might have helped but the spray was coming from all angles as the wind was blowing towards me and the force of the water hitting the rock at the bottom was throwing lots of spray upwards.

Getting to the falls was a real adventure having to scramble down a steep path through the forest and then with the help of a rope carefully walk backwards down a muddy slope to the bottom. It was so worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment