Sunday 9 October 2022

Joyful

 


I have had many mental debates about whether I should post this image because it is a candid shot of two unknown children. I was visiting a castle in Alsace and making my way through the different rooms when I spotted this scene. One parent was standing in the way to create space while the other parent was trying to capture a photo of their children. Without thinking I captured the moment from where I was standing, but in the low light and without adjusting my settings I wasn't sure what I would get. 

A little further on when I had chance to look at this image I realised that it was quite special but by then it was too late to speak to the parents to offer to share it with them.

I wasn't sure whether I should post this stolen moment, even now as I am writing this I am hesitating, but in the end I have decided that it is too good not to share. I love this picture, I love the joy captured in the moment, I love the light and shadows and I love the wonder of the little child with arms outstretched as if to say "Look at this!"

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of a beautiful moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light and dark ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete