Sunday 26 June 2016

Buzz Buzz Bunny




Although my intention when I went out with my daughter to the Peak District was to take some landscape pictures I couldn't resist getting my macro lens out for the busy little bumble bee at the start of out walk. I love that you can clearly see how the bee is feeding on the nectar from the tiny little flower cups, I also like the dusting of pollen that you can see coating the bee's furry coat.

Then right at the end of the day on the final leg back towards the car this beautiful little bunny popped up at the side of the road and again I took this snap for everybody who like me loves verge bunnies 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I wish it was able to be translated, but for some reason http://awriter.org/college-paper-org-review

    ReplyDelete