Wednesday 22 June 2016

Whats the Buzz





There is so much that I love about summer and I really feel for anybody who suffers with hay fever because there is so much they can miss out on. Last weekend my daughter and I went walking in the Peak District (pictures to follow soon) and she really struggled with streaming eyes and runny nose for much of the time. Luckily I don't usually suffer like that but yesterday I did and I felt rough. I cheered myself up by listening to the song The Pop Singer's Fear of the Pollen Count 

But there is a safe and sneeze free way to enjoy a little bit of the outdoors and summer colour and that is to look at my blog...

Grass pollen is a killer for some people but the first picture is pollen free, guaranteed.

I love the colours of the next three pictures and the humble bumble bee is making the most of the abundance of pollen so you don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment