Friday 9 December 2016

White Lines...


Earlier this week I had to travel to a small village in Carmarthenshire in Wales for work. It was a long day but with 8 hours total driving time through some stunning scenery it didn't feel like work, but don't anyone tell my boss. Along the route I was excited to see lots of my favourite bird of prey, the beautiful Red Kite, but sadly I didn't get chance to photograph them.

I did however stop off at the little seaside village of Aberaeron and although the light was pretty poor I had a really good time taking pictures down on the beach and around the streets and harbour and as you can probably guess I will be sharing some of my favourite shots from the day. I am hoping that I have to go back to that area again in the new year and hopefully then the light will be better.

Today I have chosen this picture of a pebble, it really stood out with the lightning flashes which are not etched on the surface but run right through the stone. I think it looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment