Saturday 21 October 2017

Just Chillin'



The other day I posted two versions of the same image one in colour the other in  black and white and the consensus seems to be that the colour image is the better of the two. I know it is subjective and personally I think the black and white is more effective but I have to accept that I may be alone in that.

Anyway I also pointed out that there were a couple of deer in the pictures but they were pretty difficult to spot so here is a picture that I took of one of them.

Deer photos have been something of a talking point recently with people getting up close and taking selfies potentially putting themselves at risk of harm as the rutting season begins. I am lucky that I can get pictures like this without getting too close and so I don't spook the deer but here at Dunham Massey in spite of signs warning the public that the deer are wild animals and potentially dangerous there were many people including families with toddlers approaching the deer taking stupid risks. As much as I love these creatures I think I would rather stay on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment