Saturday 14 October 2017

Tired Feet


Today's post comes at the end of a long day as I celebrated the wedding of my eldest son to his beautiful bride and while I don't tend to make my blog about my family I think it would be a shame to miss this opportunity

Of course with there being a wedding I have taken hundreds of photos and I have some stunning shots of the bride and groom but they're not for here.

The picture I have chosen to post however is a great reminder of the day. Everyone looked great in their finery and bling. The ladies of course wearing lovely shoes bought for the occasion found that as the day wore on style lost out to the need for comfort. I spotted these shoes belonging to the bride's mother, abandoned on the path and I think this image is a quirky souvenir of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment