Monday 6 November 2017

London Nights



So as I said yesterday I am in London for the week and as this is a work trip I decided to leave my camera at home since there will be limited opportunity to do any serious photography. That being said I can't pass up the chance to get a few shots even if they're not the best on my somewhat limited phone's camera.

The second image is of the building where I am working this week, can you work out where it is?

The second is a panoramic shot taken from the Victoria Embankment. I like the colours of the winter evening sky and the lights reflected in the Thames.

By the time I leave work it is already dark so it is likely that the majority of pictures I will share this week will be night time images unless I get out a bit early and snap a few on my walk to... work (Leave a comment if you think you know where it is, and don't say London)

No comments:

Post a Comment