Tuesday 26 December 2017

A is for...

Adorable!


So I was going to say how cute this bear cub is but I used Cute yesterday so I settled on adorable and I think it is quite clear to see the Andean Bear Cub is totally adorable whether stuck up a tree (as in my post on Christmas Eve) or with all four feet firmly on the ground.

I love to photograph animals in their natural surroundings but sadly I don't get the opportunity to travel to exotic places so sometimes only the zoo will do. I will be heading back to the zoo tomorrow so all being well I will be able to see how this little chap is getting along and get some good shots of some of the other specimens.

I know that some people will dislike the idea of zoos and animals like this in captivity but I have seen how the zoo at Chester has changed over the years and the conservation work they do is of immense importance so going to the zoo supports this work and helps preserve seriously endangered species.

No comments:

Post a Comment