Sunday 16 August 2020

Stand Up, Stand Out

 




So for this post I have chosen three variations of the same image. 

The first being pretty much as shot with just a slight correction for exposure and contrast. 

The second image is a step into the unknown for me as I have messed about with curves, something I have shied away from in the past and I cannot be sure that you see what I see. I think it looks alright but you might think otherwise, I think the adjustments I made have made the greens really stand out.

The final image is a simple black and white conversion and a tweak with highlights and shadows.

I always like black and white images but I think with this composition colour works best. I would love to know what you thinks so please leave a comment... do you have a preference between the first and second images???

No comments:

Post a Comment