Monday 12 April 2021

A Puzzle...




I thought that for today I would give you a little puzzle by sharing a picture of something close up that will hopefully get you thinking.  It is probably not immediately obvious what this is and I won't tell you today. It would be fun if you leave a comment to say what you think it is. It really is just for fun and I will give the answer tomorrow with a photo or two of the whole thing.

This first image might be a bit tricky so if you scroll down the second image might help you guess/work it out.

They represent the front and back... but that is enough no more clues.

please join in the fun and have a guess.




Also when I was preparing these images I thought they might actually work well as a Jigsaw Puzzle, what do you think? If so which would be most interesting and/or challenging to do?







Don't forget to comment :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment