Friday 9 April 2021

Long Tailed Tit




 The long tailed tit is one of my favourite species of birds. They are very small and always on the move so very hard to photograph. I know these are not the sharpest images but I wanted to share them all the same since they are such gorgeous little bundles of cuteness. 

I could make excuses after all they were quite a way off, high above me and it was very cold so that combined with the fact that they hardly stopped still for a fraction of a second made it really challenging to get even these shots. However I wont make excuses and will simply admit they are not at the standard I would hope for and as always that will motivate me to go out and try to do better next time. And anyway they're not terrible and you can still see how lovely they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment