Friday 2 July 2021

Oooh That's Nice!




 Oooh That's Nice! is the reaction I got for the first of today's images, which for me is closely tied with the second image as my favourite. 

I really like Foxgloves, they are such dramatic flowers and especially when you get a nice straight specimen like the first image it is really special. The colours are so vibrant and the pattern inside each flower is so striking, it is no wonder they are so effective at attracting bees.

I like the second image with the contrast between the bright flowers and the stone wall, there is something quintessentially English about this.

When I took the third shot I thought it would work a little better, the fern in the foreground is in focus as are the flowers with a nice shallow depth of field so overall it is a nice image.  However, I think the foreground is swallowed up by the green background and perhaps needs more contrast, I wonder whether it might look better for someone with better colour vision than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment