Monday, 7 September 2026

St Michael's Mount

Just one image for today and for this I am going back to my Cornwall trip in 2024.
I have experimented a little with this view of St Michael's Mount, I quite like it but let me know what you think. I remember it as being quite a sunny day on and off and I enjoyed eating a delicious pasty from Philps' bakery in Marazion whilst looking across at this view. Although it was mostly sunny there were moments of cloudy weather too and even a little mist on the mount itself, and so I have edited the original image to bring out some of the drama in the sky.

I would like to have time to go back and do some long exposure shots and maybe get some reflections as well as maybe some night time shots with the mount illuminated, but who knows when that might be possible. In the meantime I will reflect on some of my photos and order some pasties from Philps.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment