Saturday 6 June 2015

Bearded Iris





Today I went to Bodnant Gardens in North Wales.  It is always a treat and today there were plenty of great flowers in bloom.  Conditions weren't the best for photographing flowers however due to strong winds meaning it took extra time getting shots that weren't blurred. All the same I took over 150 pictures and would have taken more but ran out of time. I guess I will have to go back another day.

The shots above are of a Bearded Iris each one showing a different perspective and close up detail of the individual parts which make a beautiful flower. I hope that you will agree the colours and detail are stunning.

I hope you like today's selection, I am looking forward to sharing some more from the visit to Bodnant in coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment