Thursday 17 August 2017

Adorable




I have often said how patience is an essential trait for a photographer and it really is, however today I have given in to impatience. 

I have still got loads of pictures from my visit to Ness Gardens to share and I haven't even started on my shots from my trip to the New Forest or the Historic Dockyards all of which I am really excited to post here on my blog, however today I went to Chester Zoo for a couple of hours and got some great shots that I just had to share as soon as possible.

The zoo has a number of new additions including a baby Andean Bear and a baby Black Rhinoceros and there were other critters that I had not seen on previous visits including the painted dogs and porcupines so I was keen to pay them a visit.

If you have followed my blog you will know that the Red Panda is just about my favourite animal and so whenever I visit the zoo I pop over to say hello. I think you have to agree this is such an adorable creature, he is a level of cute that tops everything else and is guaranteed to raise a smile. When you look at these pictures you will hopefully understand why I had to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment