Friday 16 October 2015

Looking for Rosie & Jim




There are so many reasons why I enjoyed my walk by the canal, for one I find it really tranquil and I can picture myself relaxing as I cruise along the waterways. I like the boats they're so colourful (but they also look good in the black and white pictures too) and they remind me of a children's TV program called Rosie and Jim that I used to watch with my daughter many years ago.

The people here at the marina on their boats were also very friendly, even the manager who initially was going to tell me to get off the car park but when he realised I was there to take photos he was very encouraging and chatty.

Walking along the canal I saw what seemed like an abandoned boat, it was definitely a fixer upper and I considered how cool it would be to restore it and use it as weekend get away.

Anyway I really like these pictures and I hope you do too.

P.S. I probably wont be posting anything tomorrow but I will definitely be back with some more pictures on Sunday so do come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment