Saturday 24 October 2015

Kite Surfing is Awesome





The watery theme continues although when I started out today I had no idea what I would be posting. The weather this morning was dreadful and I didn't think I would get a chance to get any new pictures at all.  After lunch though things started looking up and I set out with my camera and as I was driving along near New Brighton I caught a glimpse of these kite surfers on Derby Pool. The wind was pretty strong and these guys were getting some high speeds and literally flying at times, it was really impressive and I will be keeping my eyes open for more opportunities like this. 

I have never tried taking shots like these before  but I think I have managed to get a few decent pictures and I will share a few more over the next few days along with some of the other shots from my afternoon on the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment