Friday 12 August 2016

In The Wild



So today I got out, in spite of the rain and was lucky enough to see this beautiful black bear, she was rooting around in the rubbish looking for a tasty snack. She walked off with the remains of a bag of Doritos. Although we were very close the fact that she was hungry and the fact the we were inside the car meant we were able to watch her for some time. I can't wait to share the proper photos when I get home.

Also while out we visited Mission Marsh, a conservation area and well known for its deer population. Although they're wild they're not afraid of himans and came really close. I have some really good shots with my camera, including a young fawn still with its spotted coat. Again I can hardly wait to share those, but hey, I still have lots to see and do here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment