Monday 8 August 2016

Savoury Soda Anyone???









So today after a delicious brunch at the Hoito here in Thunder Bay I was treated to visit to a store which sells an amazing array of products. Of most interest was the huge selection of sodas. There must've been 50 types of Cola and nearly as many varieties of root beer. But beyond that there were some of the most unusual/unique flavours. For anyone brave enough to try it is possible to have a whole meal in soda. Bacon or Teriyaki Beef with sweet corn, followed by Tiramisu or Lemon Meringue maybe. For the really brave there is even Dinosaur Dung... 

With so many to choose from I expect you're wondering what I chose; well I left them all on the shelves, but if I get enough encouragement and some suggestions I might back and try one.

No comments:

Post a Comment