Saturday 20 August 2016

Sunflowers and a Sleeping Giant


I've been away camping for a few days and not able to post anything but I've been getting loads of photos which I can share in the weeks ahead. 

Today's first picture was taken on the morning I left for the camping trip as I went for a short walk. These beautiful flowers added extra brightness to the morning, they're in a beautifully tended garden at Heritage Park overlooking the Sleeping Giant at Thunder Bay.


This second picture is a view of the Sleeping Giant as seen from Marie Louise Lake in the Sleeping Giant Provincial Park, there will be lots of different views that I will share because it was always changing. This particular picture was taken on a really calm morning just before a trip out onto the lake in a canoe. Again there will be more of these adventures in the coming weeks, after I've had time to sort through all my pictures but please come back to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment