Monday 8 August 2016

Just Chillin'


So it has been difficult to post anything for a few days due to lack of WiFi, and the fact that I have travelled half way across Ontario from Toronto to Thunder Bay on the Northern shore of Lake Superior. It has been a wonderful experience seeing chipmunks, a beaver, an otter, eagles (Golden and Bald) and to top it all a big Black Bear lumbering across the road in front of us. The only downside to all of that was that as I was driving I couldn't take any pictures.

Today however the pace has been slower and I've spent some of the evening, after eating Don's famous sticky ribs, watching and photographing ruby throated humming birds. It's another bucket list item ticked off and I can't wait to share them once I get back home.

This afternoon we all went off to swim in the cascades just outside of town. It was really sunny and super hot so sinking into the cold water was a real treat. It was in one of the small pools away from the rapids that I saw this little cutie and thought it would be good to share it with you.

I will try to share a few more shots in the coming days to give you a flavour of my trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment