Friday 31 March 2017

Babe I'm On Fire




A week ago I spent a night camping in the Lake District, just north of Keswick and with a view of the snow covered Skiddaw. It was a bit wet underfoot and with a cloudless sky the temperature plummeted once the sun went down. That being said it was a lovely peaceful night and I enjoyed sitting by the fire watching the flames.

I chose the title for today's post as it is a song by Nick Cave which I really like.

I took a number of shots of the fire and I have selected a few for today's post. I love the random shapes and patterns, I also love the way random puffs of flame rise above the fire and then just disappear.

Looking at these pictures different things stand out each time, I hope you enjoy these shots.

In the coming coming days I will share some of my other images from my trip, including some of the night sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment