Sunday 12 March 2017

World Heritage Night


My third view of Liverpool at night. I love this panorama of Liverpool's illuminated waterfront. I have kept quite a lot of the river in the foreground because I like the reflected glow. 

I first came to Liverpool in 1990 and in the past 27 years the city has changed so much. There has been lots of investment and growth in the city centre and gradually the development is  moving outwards. The skyline has changed and the famous three graces (The Liver Building, Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool Building) have become surrounded by some amazing new buildings. 

On one side there are hotels and offices and on the other there is the fantastic Open Eye Gallery at Mann Island and on the waterfront there is the Museum of Liverpool. I love the city and I am proud to be here. I love this view and hope you enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment