Sunday 30 July 2017

Fun At Sunset




Having walked around the abbey (see yesterday's sunset pictures) I set off back down the hill towards the town in the hope that I would capture some more shots of the sun as it set over the North Sea.

As you can see from the pictures above I wasn't disappointed.

I love the first image which is a candid shot of some people who were obviously enjoying the evening as much as me. I wonder what they were thinking as they danced. I was lucky to share this moment and capture the shot, it made me smile then and posting it now has made me smile some more.

You can see from the other two photos how the sky became a deeper orange as the sun dipped lower. There were several other photographers out taking advantage of these beautiful scenes and I am sure you will agree it was an evening well spent.


No comments:

Post a Comment