Sunday 9 July 2017

Overlooking Liverpool Bay




For today I have chosen two panoramic shots taken with my phone's camera.

The first was taken yesterday morning when I stopped for a short break during my cycle ride along the Wirral Coastal path. The tide was just coming in I think and there were a few people out walking or running and enjoying the early morning sun. I don't think the frames have stitched together perfectly in this shot but all the same it is a terrific view looking out across Liverpool Bay towards North Wales and the Burbo Bank wind farm.

The second shot was taken this evening right at the water's edge shortly after low tide and a few hours before sunset. I have never walked out this far before (about a mile and a half) except to Hilbre Island which you may just make out on the left of the shot, and I was so glad I made the spur of the moment decision to do so. The view is fantastic and I am so glad that I live so close to the sea so I can enjoy it whenever I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment