Wednesday 26 August 2015

Top Cat




These really are magnificent cats, they're quite literally Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Sorry about that, I couldn't resist it.

Like the lions in yesterdays pictures these Siberian Tigers were relaxing in the afternoon sun.  In spite of the bright colours and striking pattern of stripes the orange and black are a superb camouflage.  Earlier in the day it had been really difficult to spot these cats because they were hidden in the undergrowth, it wasn't until later in the day that they came out and it was possible to get these shots.

2 comments:

  1. Really great photos. I have always loved the big cats. Tony would like to see these pictures of his relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil, I'm glad you like them. I think you will like the picture I post next

    ReplyDelete