Sunday 17 July 2016

Lavender Blue...




For one reason or another I haven't been able to post anything for a few days and I have really missed being able to share something with you. On Friday I had planned a night camping and even though the weather was awful I was really looking forward to it and I was so disappointed when my plans fell through at the last minute.

I haven't had much opportunity to get out and get some fresh pictures so this morning I went into my mother-in-laws' garden and took a few shots of the flowers in bloom. Here then are a few really lovely pictures of the lavender which was in full fragrant bloom. I love the rich colour, so evocative of the heady scent and also reminiscent of pictures I have seen in hotel rooms when I have had to stay away.

No comments:

Post a Comment