Monday 28 November 2016

Morning Glow


So yesterday I posted a black and white shot of the waterfront at West Kirby and I mentioned the lovely colours in the morning sky, and today I have decided to post a different view looking across the marine lake in colour so that you can see for yourself the glorious sunrise.

This was a fairly long exposure, as long as I dared given that it was hand held and low light, so that there is a nice effect on the water's surface and the delicate pastel shades of the sky are really beautiful. The moon is also just visible as a bright spot high in the sky.

It was -3C (26F) and so my fingers quickly got numb, all the same I think it was worth it and for the next two hours I made the most of the perfect light to get some great shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment