Saturday 9 May 2015

Menai Strait






Today could be a real milestone for me and this blog as I expect to reach/pass 10,000 page views since I started in September last year. I am really pleased that so many people have taken time to view my pictures over that time, from the UK, USA, Canada, all across Europe, Ghana, South Africa, UAE, South Korea, Australia, Russia and Ukraine and many more.  I can scarcely believe how far my pictures have gone around the world and it inspires me to keep going.

Today I have been out to Anglesey in North Wales and taken some more pictures a selection of which I will share over the next few days; starting today with images of the two bridges which connect the island to the mainland, the older more ornate Menai Bridge and the Britannia Bridge which span a stretch of water known as "The Swellies".

It was quite overcast at times today but I think the cloudy skies add atmosphere to the images.  I hope you agree and enjoy this selection of photos.

Keep coming back to enjoy more pictures and if you like what you see please share them with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment