Saturday 21 May 2016

Coastal Erosion





I didn't post anything yesterday as I was camping in North Yorkshire with the intention of getting some more pictures for my blog but the weather was dreadful and so no new pictures I'm afraid however, I did have a good time regardless of the weather, I just love being outdoors.

Anyway for today I have chosen a few more pictures of the cliffs at New Quay showing the layers and the intricate structure of the rocks.  I wonder how long it has taken to achieve such a marvelous spectacle as a result of the erosive effects of the wind, rain and sea on this rocky coastline.

These are the last pictures from my day in New Quay and tomorrow and in the days to come I have a real treat in store from a trip to Skomer so be sure to come back and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment