Friday 11 January 2019

That's Sharp





So here are three more shots of Liverpool's Open Eye Gallery with its shiny black glass exterior with acute angles everywhere you look. It looks like it would be at home in a Sci-Fi movie.

The first shot is taken from the opposite corner to the other two and so where one has the sun behind it the sun was behind me for the other two. I like the way the clouds are reflected in the sides of the building. Standing watching the reflections it felt at times like the clouds were passing through the building like fog, it was an amazing illusion. In the third shot I can see a heart formed by the clouds combined with the reflection so I really like that.

The final shot is of an apartment block built as part of the Liverpool One development. I often think that if I was in the market for an apartment I would be happy to live here. Although I cannot say what the interior is like I do like the building as a whole  and the design allows every apartment to get great views of the city or across the riverfront.

No comments:

Post a Comment