Monday 31 January 2022

Kicking Up A Storm


The storm in question... A Typhoon.


I recently travelled to Lincolnshire, where I once lived, with the intention to visit relatives, buy some sausages and to capture so images of the fast jets stationed at RAF Coningsby.

The trip was successful on all three counts, it was great to see family, the sausages are delicious and the jets were amazing. I will have lots of pictures of the jets in action to share over the next few days.

I had watched the Eurofighter Typhoon in these pictures do a fly past and land and in these pictures it is being readied for another flight. It was interesting to watch the ground crew going through the post flight and pre flight routines. I was also really pleased to capture a shot as another plane took off in the background as I think this makes for a dramatic image.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment