Saturday 9 January 2016

A Waterfall






Today I visited somewhere new, Wepre Park, near Shotton in North Wales. Walking along a riverside path by Wepre Brook I came across a small waterfall which was in full force pouring its brown stained water onto the the rocks below.

These pictures were taken from a couple of different vantage points. Given how fast the water was flowing slowing the shutter speed just created a blur which was not really very interesting but using a really fast shutter speed it froze the image and combined with the different colours it was possible to pick out the fantastic patterns within the falling water.

The main focus of the pictures I took today was patterns and texture so I hope you like today's selection and that you will enjoy the pictures I share over the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment