Saturday 23 January 2016

Tom Gill




After a week of pictures from Preston's Avenham Park I have moved on to a different part of the country today.  With the promise of dry and mild weather conditions I headed up to the Lake District.  Of course it being the Lake District the weather forecast didn't really count for anything and when I arrived at my first planned destination at Glen Mary Bridge between Skelwith Bridge and Coniston it was absolutely heaving down.  After a short delay I decided to head out anyway and I walked up to Tarn Hows via Tom Gill which is a series of waterfalls from Tarn Hows down to Yew Tree Beck. 

It was a fantastic walk up the path alongside the beck and I took my time getting a number of shots, so over the next few days I will be posting several more which I hope you will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment