Wednesday 27 January 2016

Milky White




Three more pictures of the falls at Tom Gill, today we are at the upper levels of the falls and the final picture is just a series of fairly shallow drops very close to the top. I really like this image and have a similar one as the wallpaper on my phone at the moment.

The first and second picture are of exactly the same section of the falls as if you needed me to tell you that. I have taken them using different exposures to create different effects with the water. I really like the first one with the water appearing as milky streaks, but I know that some people prefer a more naturalistic look and so in the second one with a faster shutter speed that is what you get. Whatever your preference I hope there is something in today's selection to float your boat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment