Friday 28 April 2017

He's the Big Cheese


So today I have been in Versailles, I had gone to see the new LDS Temple which has been built just outside the city. It is a beautiful and elegant design in keeping with the historical architecture all around.

But while I have been here I have spent some time trying my hand at street photography. I think I have one or two decent images but I can't share them just yet as I only have my phone to work with. So the picture I have shared today is on I snapped on my phone. The market here in Versailles is absolutely amazing and walking around the stalls this display of cheese caught my  eye. Determined that I would post something today in spite of being away from home I took a quick shot using my phone. I hope you will agree it's a nice picture and give a flavour of the street market here in town.

Tomorrow I am going into Paris to meet up with some very special friends but after lunch I will have another go at photographing people on the streets. I will let you know how that goes. I'm

No comments:

Post a Comment