Tuesday 11 April 2017

Undecided



I don't tend to post pictures of people in fact I rarely take photos of people. However today I decided to try something different.

I had stopped off at New Quay on my way back from a work trip to Carmarthenshire. I had hoped to catch sight of some of the dolphins that regularly visit the bay but it turns out I had missed them by about half an hour so I decided to look around for other subjects.

The spring sunshine had brought a lot of people out to the beach and so I tried a few candid shots. I observed this little boy with his parents initially chasing the family dog and then I saw him looking at the water almost as if he couldn't decide whether to go in or not, he was certainly very tempted. I won't say if he did or not, I will leave you to finish the story for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment