Wednesday 26 April 2017

In The Ancient Woodland


Over the past few days hopefully you have enjoyed my posts of woodland creatures (if you haven't seen them why not take a few minutes to have a look). The main reason though that I had got up early to go to Boilton Woods was to see the display of Bluebells. 

I was a little disappointed to begin with as I walked down the steep wooded path because there was not the expansive carpet of flowers that I had hoped to see. However as I walked further into the woodland I was treated to a fantastic display of flowers spreading up the wooded hillside. 

I have some great pictures to share and as a teaser I have decided to post this beautiful picture of an isolated group of three stems. I love the way the morning sun lights up the delicate bells and the way the blue flowers stand out against the soft green mossy log. If you like this shot (and even if you don't) please come back tomorrow to see some more from my early morning photo shoot at Boilton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment