Saturday 3 June 2017

Misty Morning Reflection


I have been lucky enough to get out for some early morning photo shoots recently and I have been excited to share some of my pictures from those trips so I have taken a break from the flowers at Bodnant and today's shot is one of my favourite pictures for a long time.

Here is Bolton Priory beautifully reflected in the calm waters of the  River Wharfe in the Yorkshire Dales. It was early morning and the sun was rising behind me and the mist was slowly lifting from the fields giving a softness to this image.

This is a site that is often photographed but in the harsher light of the day it is nowhere near as atmospheric as in the dawn light and I am really happy with this picture and so glad I made the effort to get up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment