Wednesday 14 June 2017

Not Gloves for Foxes



So for today I wanted to share this picture of a woodland glade with a mass of beautiful foxgloves. It was really nice walking along the edge of the woodland and looking out across the open fields and farmland and then as I turned back into the woods I spotted this lovely quiet and secluded spot which provided a nice splash of colour in contrast to the varied greens.

Then just as I got back to the car park I used the last space on my memory card for the second of today's images. Again this is a beautiful purple foxglove. I have had another go at choosing a monochrome background and highlighting the colour in the flowers, it was quite fiddly given the shape of the flowers and my limited skill with this technique but after several attempts I don't think this is too bad. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment