Wednesday 7 March 2018

Light It Up


I don't normally post pictures of people but I really love this shot. The subject is the lighting guy for the band Pumarosa who were the support act for Everything Everything last night in Leeds.

I like the concentration on this guys face, but what you can't see in the image is how as well as being focused on his job he was also totally lost in the music. 

I like the lighting in this picture too, the way the lights from the desk illuminate his face and while everybody in the venue was fixed on the action on stage there was also so much going on here, behind the scenes. Normally when I go to see a band I like to get in the crush with the crowd but last night I took a spot nearer the back and as well as having a good view of the stage I got to observe a little bit more and I am glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment