Friday 22 October 2021

Colours of Autumn





 I had planned on sharing these images over a few days but I couldn't resist putting them all into one post.

The light yesterday was fantastic and it really helped to show off the autumn colours at their best whether it's the multitude of greens, the blue sky, the sunburst through the branches of the vibrant red of the leaves backlit by the sun.

I think my favourite image is the second one because when photographing red plants it is incredibly difficult to get an accurate representation of the colour and I think with this shot I have nailed it. I am not one for blowing my own trumpet however as a colour blind photographer I also miss a lot of the reds and greens so again with this shot I think I have done exceptionally well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment